Many thanks for weighing in, folks.

This was useful in eliminating #2 - which no one rated highest.

Five people like #1 the best and four like #3 the best.

I'm going to go with #1. I actually like it the best and think it has the best connection to the music - but I have an emotional connection to it (yes, Ricki, that's me and my Dad). And I thought maybe that was influencing my decision too much over #3 - where I don't know the kids. The results here show that, from other people's point of view, it's six of one and a half dozen of the other as far as 1 and 3 are concerned. So I might as well go with the one that makes me smile. smile

Believe it or not, Nite, #3 was totally noncontrived. My wife photographed those kids playing in a field by a festival we were at. They weren't even aware of our existence. But actually does look a little posed. It was shot in black and white - so it wasn't wasted time in making it - I got to learn some more about photo editing.

Thanks again, folks smile

Scott

Edit: I don't have plans to make any physical copies but if I do, Martin's comment about the sky gave me the idea that #3 could be the back of the cd. I would crop so the car and kids were at the bottom of the frame and then add sky to the top. The track list could then be placed over the dark part of the sky.

Last edited by Scott Campbell; 07/26/18 08:05 PM.