Hi Bethany:

Welcome to JPF. Having a Demo done depends a great deal on what you intend to do with the product. If you don't have access to the folks "inside the loop"... the demo, no matter how good it is, probably won't get past the gate guards... and the "round file" they have nearby with hundreds of other demos... and would be demos inside that can, waiting for the trash man. There are several excellent resources right here at JPF. Most of them are pretty busy but you might take time to listen to some of the work they have done over on the MP3 Forum. Most of their work will be posted under the name of the person who paid them but there are exceptions.

I have never worked with the Folks at Eastcraft but Ray and Everett can speak regarding their legitimacy. There are so many studios in Twang Town and other places that will separate you from your cash and deliver you a bag of zeros... so always exercise caution, get some references... and listen to examples of their work.

Mike Zaneski here at JPF is a capable producer and demo resource. He possesses great music instincts in several genres and can either provide the melody to your lyric... or "musicate" something you've recorded and add backing instruments, then do the vocal and work carefully with you to deliver the "product" you want. Vic Arnold is also a talented and creative musician and singer. I suspect both of them are very busy but I suggest you send either or both a personal message inquiring about details, etc.

I know of others but these are the first two who come to mind... and whose reputations are very good.

Best wishes for success, ----Dave