Originally Posted by John W. Selleck
Originally Posted by John Lawrence Schick
"Your email arrived with me at a good time as I was taking a lunch break so had time to view your 3 song submissions" - Leopard Music

laugh Opening line is so unprofessional. I've never received bullshit like this from any of my legit companies.

Try Crucial Music: https://www.crucialmusic.com/ - they'll let you submit 3 songs at a time. Great placements! Very difficult to be accepted. Their reviewing process is rugged. Will take up to 2-3 months. Then you have to have a clean work register with your Pro. You’ll have to sign a contract stating you own the masters. After that is finished, they’ll send you an email with a dozen questions that must be answered honestly & correctly. Maybe in 3-4 months they’ll include your work in their catalog. At least you’ll have an honest idea of the strength of your songs. Good luck!

Best, John smile

Hi John,
Already following that good advice, 2 months in, not reviewed yet but I'm hopeful.

Don't be discouraged if you get rejected the first time John. Just submit another 3 songs. They're the first to admit how difficult it is to get over their hurtles. They've accepted 12 out of over 100 of mine submitted.

Good luck, John smile