Originally Posted by Marc Barnette
Will this case EVER DIE??? Should have been dismissed decades ago, but still comes up. EVERYTHING SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE!!! It's a physical impossiblility not to. I hope this Vampire case finally has a stake driven through it's heart. Led Zepplin copped plenty of pieces over their careers, but you can't deny that they were an amazing band and took all to a totally different place. You can't do that by "just copying other songs."
But, I'm sure it will pop back up somewhere .Some things just don't ever die.

MAB

The song is so far and above miles ahead of that song by Tauras. Plus, we're talking about a matter of notes, descending and ascending in a scale. in ONE tiny part of the Epic of Stairway To Heaven. It's like saying I wrote the word "buying" before Led Zepplin did and they stole it from me. Thats how miniscule it is, if it exists at all. Honestly, it doesnt sound much the same to me anyway, frankly that guy Davy Graham has a much stronger argument. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWeejHJxGjs

Yes a copyright is there to protect, but what exactly is stolen, im sorry i've never heard it.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 03/10/20 03:43 PM.