My biggest fear is it won't be as good as it looks. The drums exceeded my expectatiins, piano didn't but I got many solo piano songs done with it which I have for reference. It's just with a complex instrument like piano to get it to do what you want us tough. Sounds great though, I'm sure others can get it to work

Bass I'm excited about single notes, I don't need all that slapping and technique stuff, just something that plays bass and I can go into midi and change a few notes, and what I always wanted would be to play something and have it a company me, or play the line in my head, and it becomes a bass line, wish I could do it with my voice, then I just sing the part and it converts

They do have midi converters you can get that will convert your guitar to a bass, I don't think the octave thing works. I tried that with an octave foot pedal it just sounds like a low note guitar, you don't get the frequency, but who knows

Sure it will be a while before anything on this bass is in my songs, but this is the best thing there is right now

I still wanna work with real musicians in fiverr, saves hours of work, and real person is always better.

But im definatly getting this

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/12/20 09:45 PM.