NO! NO! NO! exclamation You have it all so very wrong. whistle

First a little back ground story to set the stage. "Crappy?" HA!
grin

You want to know from crappy well I'll tell ya from crappy... confused
What was I thinking about confused Oh. Ya!

Once was asked to sing at a friends wedding, even wrote them their song (they are divorced now)..."Wait a minute." whistle

I also wrote and performed songs for two other weddings and they ended up divorced too. cry Satistically I think I am two for two but happily I also wrote and performned for my own and...."OH! %*#)@!"

But I digress.

Once was asked to sing at a friends wedding, the cermony was beautiful, the church packed and when it came for my performance the wedding party (ALL OF THEM!! eek ) got up and left. (Seemed that the next wedding was set to appear and since I was halfway in to the part about being married et al it might have be premature to continue before they said their "I Do's" love or some one spoke out when asked that question, "Does anyone here..." (Has that ever happened?)

Anywho. One audience, a group of two year olds and younger, were set to hear me sing at their daycare. I strummed my guitar, then began finger picking and softly broke into "Twinkle. Twinkle, Little Star" and.... they all layed down to nap. tired

They fell asleep tired

Now that is crappy or really really bad luck. wink

But if you are interested in co-writing have a gander at some of my Post in Forum 3 or at my Soundclick page and drop me a PM.

Doug

"Is this a practice? They are all practices." John Denver

www.soundclick.com/dougmurphy

Skype Contact: douglas.murphy8