I'll be singing and playing bass with the house band at John A's tonight and tomorrow (May 16-17). John A's is on Music Valley Drive, just take Briley Parkway to the Opryland Hotel exit, then across from the hotel entrance, you'll find Music Valley Drive, John A's is about 300 yards down on the right. We're playing tonight from 8 to 12 and tomorrow from 6 to 12. Tomorrow is also a jam session, so come on down, sing and play.

Tomorrow morning at 10am, and next Sunday (May 24) at 10am I'll be playing bass for the Nashville Cowboy Church. It is also located on Music Valley Drive, in the mall across from John A's, at the Ernest Tubb Theater. Nashville Cowboy Church is a live radio broadcast around the world on Worldwide Country Radio, also on XM Satellite Radio, and on WSM radio. Pastor Harry Yates is the host along with his wife, Joanne Cash Yates, younger sister of superstar Johnny Cash. The service features musical guests, often Opry stars and stars in Christian Country and Gospel.

Come on out and say, "Hi!"

You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. -Johnny Cash

It's only music.
-niteshift

Mike Dunbar Music