Originally Posted by Bill Draper
Thanks for posting that youtube link Fdemetrio.

I continue to experiment with Udio and Suno.

I'm finding that the better the lyric, the better AI does in the music and emoting of the song. So, I run into all these crummy takes by Udio, and I say...garbage in, garbage out....try to write a better lyric...you know?

So when I hear a very bad line of my lyric sung by the AI singer...I go wow that line really does suck!

Any way...idea here. Could you and I comandeer a thread in Lyric Feedback Forum 2....and trade back and forth creations? Just for fun. Emphasis on re-writes etc.
Say max 5 each to start.

What do you say?
Bill

Sounds like cool idea. Although right now I'm maxed out of creations. Im obsessive so I'll run it through 50 times till I hear one I like ..

But I think I know what it is and what it isn't. you can't really use any of it cause it sounds like every hit song I've ever heard. And while that's sometimes my goal, it does me no good, in and of itself

I think I kicked some ass with it fir a while. Can use as a reference.

But there's no reason why you can't post your work in MP3 maybe I'll join u down the road

But I'll listen and comment just be forth coming with what your doing. This is what I did, this is how I got there, this is what ai did .

Should be fine