JPF Home Page
Posted By: Bob Young (D) roll me a long one! bob young alive - 01/04/08 07:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V4iMIALwN8

i'm still here

bob
And that is such a great song. Nice performance, too. (Only one Bongette?) How are you doing?

Joe
Now THAT was fun grin

Love the song - love the performance......

Scott
Oh my goodness Bobber!!! You KNOW I love that song!!! grin grin You sure are missed. This just brings a huge smile to my face!!! Gonna put a note on Lyric 3 to all Pineyfesters to make sure they get to see this (and also send a note to John Rogers who will LOVE this!). Thanks for putting it up. Such great memories!

Love 'n hugs,
Bobbie
Posted By: Tricia Baker Re: roll me a long one! bob young alive - 01/05/08 01:32 AM
You gave up my gig to THIS guy, Bob??? I'm devastated. Where's Cindy Miller? CINDY!!!!
Lotsa fun going on there!
Trish I'm sorry I missed your initiation wink

Bob, what a nice thing to see you playing that tune. Love the American Stories CD that it's on too. In fact, I'm gonna put it on right now.....hold on a minute...there, back. Easy to find. Mmmm Everybody's gotta...

I have a stack of CD's I play on my computer while I work. Not continually or anything, but a nice cross section of (Hit me in Kenosha) stuff.

Gotta go. I'm kinda busy these days but I'm in to lurk on occasion...and I saw this post. Thank for putting it up.

Great to see you still having fun out there smile

Posted By: Jean Bullock Re: roll me a long one! bob young alive - 01/07/08 02:09 AM
LOL, Bob! I remember when you posted that on the lyric board. Very fun to watch you sing this.
Posted By: Iggy Re: roll me a long one! bob young alive - 01/07/08 07:21 AM
Only Users Lose Drugs

Great song! I, somehow, related.
hi everybody.......it's been a bit of a struggle... but..i'm feeling pretty good...nice to hear from bobbie, joe, jean, tricia and john...nice t5o see some new kids as well....well...i gotta go...this oatmeal is really crappy when it's cold

bob
Posted By: cozmicslop Re: roll me a long one! bob young alive - 01/26/08 07:18 PM
I really enjoyed that one Bob.

Ur warped.

Hey Bob,

You rock! Great to see this one! Keep 'em coming:)

Emily
Hey Brother Bob, Sorry it's taken so LONG to get to this Video Forum, but Doc Lyman sent me here...(Doc's Orders..heh!) & I'm REAL glad I got to hear ya/SEE ya again!

DO kinda miss TINK as da Bongette...Gawrsh, that PineyFest Gathering Back-When was a Blast!

Anyways, this Great Performance took my Addlepated Brain back to simpler, Fun-er Times, Amigo!

Hopin' you're still having More Fun, & BRAVO for the Fine Performance Here, Buddy!

Big Guy-Hug..(Hopin' it helps ya Thaw-out a Wee Bit...ya poor Chicagoan!)
Ex-Clevelander Stan
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards