JPF Home Page
Posted By: TamsNumber4 Send Glenda/Glynda Caring Thoughts - 10/03/19 11:29 PM
Glenda/Glynda Duncan had a mini stroke at the beginning of September, she had an expensive helicopter ride and recently had a GI bleed and needed a transfusion. She had a very difficult September and thought those who remember Glenda could send some JPF love her way.
(She spells her name on Facebook as Glenda and I know you all know her as Glynda, sorry if that is confusing...but it is confusing LOL!! she does it to throw off hackers)
Posted By: Everett Adams Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/04/19 10:33 AM
Sorry to hear this, I pray every thing will be alright. I pray for God to touch her and heal her. Amen.
Posted By: Roy Cooper Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/04/19 10:48 AM
Please let her know that I send her our love and will also pray for her to get better

God Bless Roy
Posted By: Dave Rice (D) Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/04/19 08:23 PM
My prayers are for you, Glyn. Always doing her best to help people here at JPF and all-the-while, ill herself in several ways. Now this. So sad to hear about it. Thanks, Tams for letting us know.

----Dave
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/05/19 12:30 AM
Praying for you, Glenda. Had one of those old strokes myself, so I can relate.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: E Swartz Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/07/19 11:52 AM
Glenda,

Thinking of you, and wishing recovery. You will be in my prayers for sure!

Ed.
Posted By: Michael Zaneski Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/07/19 04:20 PM
My prayers are with you, Glenda.

Mike
Posted By: maccharles Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/07/19 08:43 PM
I had no idea until I saw this, man I hope she recovers, hard to take much more bad news surrounding good people.
Posted By: John Lawrence Schick Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/07/19 09:57 PM
Prayers are with you Glenda.

John smile
Posted By: Sunset Poet Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/07/19 11:40 PM
When I was young, I thought that grand parents quit work, kicked back and enjoyed passing the days before passing on peacefully in their sleep.
Come to find out, old age may be the very roughest and most brutal part of many people's lives.

I hope for Glenda to have the best possible outcome with whatever that she is facing.

Martin
Posted By: David Gill Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/08/19 06:15 PM
Get well soon, Glenda!!
Posted By: Joanne Lurgio Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/08/19 10:51 PM
Best Wishes, Glenda! Get Well Soon!
Joanne
Posted By: glynda Re: Send Glenda Caring Thoughts - 10/10/19 02:04 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes..feeling so much better...and yes sorry for the confusion on my name..I use songsbyglyn on my. songs..had songsbyglen and someone suggested glyn cause Glen sounded like a man..plus my medical license has glynda by their mistake..so I went with that..on fb I go by my madien name glenda sweeney cause I've changed back to my maiden name..anyway thanks to everyone and hope I stay well enough..I have several new lyrics to post soon..love you all as always...hope to be back soon.
And yes I've had so many hackers and have to make new fb accounts due to hackers..
I'M STILL THE SAME OLE' WOMAN FUNNY GLYN..tks
And thank you so much Tammy...you're still a sweetheart..

glyn
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards