JPF Home Page
Posted By: prizmlights Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/09/07 01:52 AM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=320397&songID=4839117
another version a little different, any feedback appreciated!!

thanks mike:}:}:}
Posted By: Robert Pickens Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/09/07 03:11 AM
Hey there...Mike...I can hear a whole congregation singing this...not bad...fits to the genre you are targeting....the production for the most part is pretty good....t-bob
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/09/07 04:19 AM
thanks t bob not there yet,getting there thanks for listnin!

MIKE
Posted By: bolover Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/11/07 12:59 AM
Hey Mike, nice song.. Very inspirational.. Your voice sounds clear and I give it two thumbs up... Way Cool.... Robin
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/11/07 10:51 PM
thanks hun I know you bias but your very encouraging!!!!

LOVE MIKE
Posted By: Louis Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 05:07 AM
Hey Mike, I like this, nice retro sound.
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 05:14 AM
thanks louis we are gonna have another version with a choir type chorus so it really flys!! thanks again

MIKE
Posted By: Louis Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 05:17 AM
cool, I bet that will add even more dynamics. You got a good voice.
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 05:28 AM
thank you louis I just love writing and singing ect... like Im sure you do too!!

MIKE
Posted By: Tom Breshers Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 05:34 AM
Mike,

Real good sound...love the chorus...will catch the next version, going well...

tom
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 05:55 AM
Tom thanks for the listen ,keep rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE
Posted By: Scott Campbell Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 06:24 AM
Hey Mike:

I thought this was cool - yeah, retro (which I like).

Love the answering backing vocals at the end.

Really like the female backing vox - whoever it is has a great voice. I hear it fine in the "so high, ohhh" part but couldn't hear it in the rest of the chorus - maybe bring the female vox up some there to get the choir effect you're looking for...

Nice job on this - it's a catchy tune....

Scott
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 06:47 AM
Scott thanks so much you helped with this song too! you gave me tips on things!! we are gonna put her in the chorus! the next mix
TY MIKE
Posted By: Robert Pickens Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 02:49 PM
Mike-- I left a reply on my song....I thought.. wow... he may not read that....anyway...the things I really like are the female singer parts....you should try to incorporate her more with you into this....the call and response part...really like that...the chorus....Love Is the Only Anwser is a good catchy hook and title....a choir sound on this will be very good....imho...overall I like the whole thing....any additions should just make it that much better....say hello to Uncle Steve...t-bob
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/12/07 11:51 PM
BOB thanks for the play and comment we are gonna put a stronger chorus with my aunt who can sing great and my cousins wife and steve. MIKE
ps. steve says HI:}:}
Posted By: Rick Norton Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/13/07 08:32 AM
I like this. It has a great sound. Held my interest all the way through. The harmonies and backing vocals add a lot and bring the song to the next level.

Rick
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/13/07 08:36 AM
Rick thanks alot:}:}:}We are going to add more chorus too the females:} MIKE
Posted By: bolover Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/20/07 04:42 AM
HUN, I think its time to but a new song up,This ones had its play

ME
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/20/07 12:51 PM
YEA I think you'r right as you know I'm workin on 2 new songs now, tryin to do better than before.I,ll keep pluggin away:}:}:}

MIke
Hi Mike,

Nice vibe!

I would have whoever the girl who is singing back grounds sing the lead and put the male behind her in the chorus. The male voice is inspired but very pitchy and unsteady. The male voice could nail the chorus solid and repeat throughout.
Just a thought for giving it more appeal to the listener smile

Peace
Sub
Posted By: prizmlights Re: Love is the only answer:v6 remix - 01/21/07 03:42 AM
Thanks sub for the listen and the Idea that girl is my cousins wife Man can she sing!!!IF we can do it, Id like to try that. her voice is awsome and always right on!
thanks again SUB. peace to you too:}:}:}
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards