Originally Posted by "Tampa Stan" Good
Hi Big Bro Bri...think I'll Give It a Try...(Since I can't Get Shut-Eye..heh!)

"WOMEN ARE STRANGE" (C) 2013 by Stan Good, BMI {Just Add Music..} ;-)>

WOMEN ARE STRANGE
Most Playin' a Game
T'Get You All-Inflamed
So You will Change-Their-Name

Yeah, WOMEN ARE STRANGE
With their Pastel-Brains
& Little Boutique Chains
So Many ALL-The-SAME...

BUT...You're UNIQUE
No Game of Hide-&-Seek
MORE than a Peck-On-The-Cheek
{WHISPERED}
AND You Got a GREAT Physique

AND What a Perfect-Mind
With..A Great Behind
(When it's Lovin'-Time
You ARE The Lovin'-Kind!)

Tho..MOST WOMEN ARE STRANGE
They Try to Rearrange
All Their Boyfriends' Brains
Won't Leave-'Em As-They-Came

No..They Tear 'Em All-Apart
Broken Minds..& Hearts
Clueless, In-The-Dark
When The Rejection Starts...

But...You're UNIQUE
You Make My Life Complete
Get My Heart Off-The-Street
Hey, It Lands..At-Your-Feet

I Like The Way You Love
WAY-More than Just-Enough
You ARE All-The-Right-Stuff
(& Rarely-Ever Treat Me Rough)...

(TAG)
I'm So CONTENT..When You Treat Me..So TAME...
While I Find...
MOST WOMEN ARE STRANGE...

(All Rights Reserved.)



Hi Stan

Thanks for giving this a go --- I can follow along in a rapper style --- would love to hear it in Your voice... I know the way you type (Caps/small) you always think in terms of reflections in your vocal.... Give it a try if you Can to record it and share : )

jm


perfection is unattainable, excellence is totally within reach

http://www.youtube.com/joicemarie
http://www.myspace.com/lemonmcfartney