|
7 members (Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
21,252
guests, and
5,554
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 572
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 572 |
Hey Scotty- Headin your direction soon. I'll be refining the song after I get moved. Normally I listen to all my productions a few months after release to have fresh ears and not to remember every nuance. I'm sure there will be some changes, but I know I'm in the ball park on what we set out to do. I followed Dave's structure except for making the first chorus come up earlier. My job was to get the sound, play the instruments,and find the right vocalist to sing the story in a convincing manner. Hope to see you in Louisiana. We'll be visiting around Alexandria.....are you close to there? Thanks Scotty!-Bobby
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|