|
8 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
56,763
guests, and
6,058
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 690
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 690 |
This is a great song. Very hard for me to come up with anything negative about the lyrics, melody, or production. I will parrot what Eddie said though. I was thinking very similar to him when I was listening thinking the music is too "safe" sounding. Which may not be the same thing he is saying but close. I could hear this being rocked up a little more at least in the chorus.
Like I said this is a good song and I like it. I think a little less conservation would go a long way for what its worth.
Ricky
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,068
Posts1,185,741
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|