|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
52,733
guests, and
6,069
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 763
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 763 |
http://www.reverbnation.com/doughealeyGrace And Mercy (c)2014 All Rights Reserved words and music by doug healey I found His grace and mercy looking down upon my bed I found His grace and mercy through the blood that He had shed He'll never leave me or forsake me He'll never give me up for dead I found His grace and mercy looking down upon my bed And I have found His grace and mercy- again And I have found His grace and mercy- again He'll never leave me or forsake me He'll never give me up for dead I found His grace and mercy looking down upon my bed I found His grace and mercy through the blood that He had shed He'll never leave me or forsake me He'll never give me up for dead Break And I have found His grace and mercy- again He'll never leave me or forsake me He'll never give me up for dead I found His grace and mercy looking down upon my bed I found His grace and mercy through the blood that He had shed He'll never leave me or forsake me He'll never give me up for dead
Learn all the musical rules inside and out- Then break 'em... Grace..Peace...Love
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|