|
6 members (CTthomas, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
19,557
guests, and
5,538
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,117
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,117 |
Lisa, I love it as it is!
--but commercially? I don't know!
Well I have no ideas except it's not a bombshell. Since you are here we know it. Do you want it mysterious?
I’d like to see some thunderous change in words and music here, before you come to the good end.
I fear there are too any oh sounds
(and when you are finished you have tinkling Chinese bells to end it!)
Good Luck to you!
annie
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|