|
7 members (Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, Raymond Byabazaire, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
65,192
guests, and
6,039
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,117
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,117 |
Nits please|
Biding My Time © Annie
1.)I know I’m a dreamer and dreams often can come true But never a schemer (....cuz my grass is greener while dreaming pretty dreams of you I’ve been Biding My Time until you tell him you’re through You know in your mind He’s not right for you.
CH Been having pretty dreams of you Morning noon and nighttime too I know you know you`re mine cause I’ve let love`s light shine. I’m Biding My Time
2.) I dream of a love. Like an opening door Showing slow glimpses Of the wonders in store I know about heartache. It cuts to the core I know about pain and don’t want anymore.
CH Been having pretty dreams of you Morning noon and nighttime too You’ve said it’s through Dreams can come true
I’ll be seeing you soon I’m through Biding My Time
Tag; I’ll be seeing you soon I’m through Biding My Time
Last edited by Annie Tennisco; 10/03/14 02:32 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|