|
3 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
42,670
guests, and
5,974
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,380 Likes: 8
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,380 Likes: 8 |
lazy bones summer day.Thanks to Neil for the bridge v Fish ain't biting, that's OK I can wait legs a dangling as I contemplate That summer sun makes you feel glad you're alive rarely been a cloud to spoil my big blue sky v Old dog snores loudly 'bout all he does honey bees flying past my head, buzz buzz Darlin's planning supper based on my big catch only thing I've managed is a poison ivy rash
c Busy doing nothing on this lazy bones summer day radio softly plays summer songs from yesterday. Not sure what's Groovin' on a Sunday Afternoon? Guess it's feeling good when everythings in tune? Could sure get used too these lazy river bank ways busy doing nothing on this lazy bones summer day
v Might try up river to change my luck surprise folks at home if i bagged a duck Even have myself a good old skinny dip chancing a sore backside so I can't sit B From lazy bones to sleepy head, To I'll give it another try But thankfully I'll sleep well With the best catch of my life. c Busy doing nothing on this lazy bones summer day radio softly plays summer songs from yesterday. Not sure what's Groovin' on a Sunday Afternoon? Guess it's feeling good when everythings in tune? Could sure get used too these lazy river bank ways busy doing nothing on this lazy bones summer day
Doing what I'm good at on lazy bones summer days
Last edited by Travis david; 11/11/14 11:53 AM.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,825
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|