|
7 members (Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
45,494
guests, and
6,175
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,280 Likes: 3
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,280 Likes: 3 |
A real love song." that alone made me pay attention right off..
Hi Floyd, you don`t know how close this write has hit, I can relate to almost every line in this. one day I we stopped holding hands, the next day that was easier, one night I stopped going to the bed, the next day that was easier. that space got wider and wider,,ond day I pushed back from the table.."i`m done" She didn`t say a word..sorry for blabb`n I really can relate. sometimes i wish she'd really leave "i pray to god she'll stay give your enemy an apology give your lover another day i can't be all she wants i might be more than she deserve"
that is so impressive to me Floyd. good work. Lane
"Blessed are the words of truth and fiction, one might save you from the other...Vincent
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|