|
10 members (Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
46,581
guests, and
5,613
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,916 Likes: 9
Top 40 Poster
|
OP
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,916 Likes: 9 |
"You can go your own way" was playing in the background to an ad on tv. That was my inspiration for this, not that it turned out anything like it but still. I think I wrote a line a day or so it seemed. Vic https://soundcloud.com/vic-arnold/what-have-i-doneWhat have I done to deserve this © 2019 Vic Arnold V1 How did I catch your pretty eyes before you disappeared from sight Must have been something in my fate I pray to God it's not too late Ch What have I done to deserve this? I didn't think it could come true You are the reason I exist What have I done to deserve you? V2 Am I really what you're looking for? Where have I heard those words before: "I love you more than I can say" How long will you feel the same way? Ch. What have I done to deserve this? I didn't think it could come true You are the reason I exist What have I done to deserve you? Br. It must be written in the stars Before Jupiter meets Mars? Could it all be in our genes Or only in our dreams Ch.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,060
Posts1,185,722
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|