|
6 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
45,721
guests, and
5,722
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,153 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,153 Likes: 87 |
Tony,
For starters don't confuse my emotions for yours. What I know of you from these posts is that you're a cranky dude with a good heart.
As far as religion, I'm agnostic... So I can't really profess anything because I don't know nuffin.
The straight of it is that I don't think anyone else does either. So I ask questions of anyone that tells me they have the one and only answer. That would be you. Doesn't mean I don't like you. And I enjoy the back and forth. And if you look at my posts and read them calmly, you'll see that there is no point that I insult you.
Unless you consider being called a preacher an insult. I don't. In this context, I consider it just having fun.
And you are the poster boy for having fun on the internet. What's that thing about throwing stones? Smiling
PS. Just about to get on the bike and head to luckenbach. I'll give them your regards.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|