Life is a chain
Verse
We’re interlocked like gears in a clock.
No one stands alone.
Every action has a consequence.
Paper covers stone.
Pre chorus
The wind blows the willow bends.
A kiss deserves a kiss.
Unkind words are met with rage.
It’s made the world like this.
Chorus
What you do, what I do
Brings about change.
For the better, the worse
Life is a chain.
Verse
We’re dominoes standing in a line.
One falls we all do.
Every person’s part of the machine.
Don’t be that one loose screw.
Pre chorus
The wind blows the willow bends.
A kiss deserves a kiss.
Unkind words are met with rage.
It’s made the world like this.
Chorus
What you do, what I do
Brings about change.
For the better, the worse
Life is a chain.
Bridge
Every atom, every planet;
Every star in the sky
Are a part of a greater whole
that includes you and I.


Ckiphen