Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Originally Posted by Fdemetrio
Yeah? Are you saying you write play or sing better than me?

Where's your deluge of songs? you've been writing one song fur ten years .
I'm waiting to hear your great stuff

I dont know for sure, but I suspect that I do play and sing better than you.
Really doesnt matter much. Neither one of us are anything great.
I definitely have more examples of my singing and playing to show than you do. That's an empirical fact.

If you dont like my songs, then you dont.

I write when I feel like it and want to.
For enjoyment.
I have no obligation to meet a song output. That's is all in your head. Amongst other things.

You have one good song Martha plane why you don't post that or use that I don't know

But I too dint have to adhere to your rules.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/20/24 01:51 PM.