Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Someone gets to live past 100, it might as well be you. I would be thrilled to make it to 75. Right now 73 is my goal. 13 years would be lucky, but here is hoping!
Yes, I remember when I was a teenager. I said I'd be happy if I live to my sixties. Trust me, we'll never be satisfied. No matter what the age. We'll always want more time. But I do hope you make it well past 73. And your health issues don't keep you from enjoying life. "Live Long and Prosper" - Spock Best, John
Last edited by John Lawrence Schick; 07/10/2404:44 PM.
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney