|
6 members (Michael W. Brown, texritter, CTthomas, Bill Draper, bennash, 1 invisible),
31,237
guests, and
5,864
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 497 Likes: 3
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 497 Likes: 3 |
Brian: After being hammered by the sheer mass of garbage on face book, I decided to come back here where I can take my time to think about what to say. I tend to ponder things for a while before responding. Just so I choose the correct words(if possible). Too many times I have thought about a post from someone on FB and when I go to find it again... it's down river to the ocean of dead posts and not to be found. Here, even if it's been 9 years, as in this case, I can find a post and take the time to say something of value. Just for my own sake, even if no one reads or responds. Plus, this place is like visiting old friends. I have been away too long. I did not know Joe Wrabek has passed. I still sing his song "Can I have your car when the rapture comes" at certain shows.
Thanks John Thanks Craig
|
|
1 member likes this:
Brian Austin Whitney |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|