|
6 members (texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
28,052
guests, and
5,505
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,021 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,021 Likes: 100 |
Recently, I’ve been looking at some of Albert Einstein’s most famous quotes. Some of them have been inspiring me to write songs to go with them. Here's another one. Einstein once said: “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love”. So true. This is what I came up with. I envision music with a country vibe.
Falling in Love
[Verse] I don't know how it started, it just felt so right A pull I can't deny, a force I can't fight Every smile you give lifts me off the ground Like gravity’s gone, I’m floating all around
[Pre-Chorus] Some things we can't control, they just happen on their own When they do you know, you know, you know
[Chorus] You can't blame gravity for falling in love It’s a force stronger than the stars above I can’t explain it, but I feel it in my bones If you can’t say it simply, then you don’t know the tone Falling in love, falling in love You can’t blame gravity for falling in love
[Verse] I try to find the words, but they slip away so fast This feeling’s too deep, and it’s built to last Every look you give pulls me in even more Like a secret language that only we adore
[Pre-Chorus] Some things we can’t define, they just feel too real In your eyes, I see all that I can’t explain but feel
[Chorus] You can't blame gravity for falling in love It’s a force stronger than the stars above I can’t explain it, but I feel it in my bones If you can’t say it simply, then you don’t know the tone Falling in love, falling in love You can’t blame gravity for falling in love
[Bridge] It’s not about the words, it’s the rhythm, the rhyme A mystery we find when our hearts align Love’s not a puzzle, it’s a force untamed And when it finds you, you’ll never be the same
[Chorus] You can't blame gravity for falling in love It’s a force stronger than the stars above I can’t explain it, but I feel it in my bones If you can’t say it simply, then you don’t know the tone Falling in love, falling in love You can’t blame gravity for falling in love
[Outro] You can’t blame gravity for falling in love Falling in love, falling in love, falling in love Whoa, you can’t blame gravity for falling in love
Last edited by Rob B.; 12/10/24 02:46 PM.
|
|
1 member likes this:
Guy E. Trepanier |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,052
Posts1,185,703
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|