Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Just gonna keep burying these topics til you stop. I've stated prior...this is red meat/green light to a troll. This attention is Tony's and Dom's desired result. And I stated to you, he cannot be allied with or an equilibrium established. He's a troll with a troll's brain. He should banned but he is not going to be. The choice is to live with it or leave.
I frequent sites about truck ownership, motorcycle ownership, architecture and songwriting. Only the songwriting sites have been characteristically bedlam over the years. I figured that battling trolls was just the price of admission for posting an occasional song on a song site. Turns out, there are alternatives. I'm pulling way back from here. I have been troll food, because I banter with them. When I am gone, they will continue feeding.
Serious question, Mr Lied... Did the estrogen help your voice during the transition?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,049
Posts1,185,698
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|