|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
42,871
guests, and
5,962
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Accelerator: Hey Sub,
I couldn’t get the words of the chorus in “All Over You” out of my head today.
I found myself involuntarily singing the Chorus “love you baby” ALL DAY!!!! and then I’d hear a faint “love you baby” in two-part harmony answering back.
Very, Very, Very catchy!
I can’t get it out of my head.
Accel</font> Hi Accel, It's funny you refer to the songs from the other threads. I'm like there's no "Love You Baby in "Mans Desire" ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) Yeah I thought up that background vocal at the last minute.. Sang it like with the Kinks or Stones in mind. Yes the song is kinda catchy for such a whacky tune.. I'm surprised because I didn't feel it was when It started out.. Thanks so much.. Sub
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,069
Posts1,185,742
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|