Broadcasters already pay license fees to the PRO's for music. I think this may be trying to encompass a fee for when someone buys a song and it's transferred over. If it's not that, then I am not sure what they are talking about? All the legal broadcasters that I know have long paid fees to the PRO's. I know Radio Free Virgin was paying back in 1998. (They closed in December sadly but not due to lack of interest or income). We have many JPF members over the years who received income from that one radio station with a tiny audience (compared to terrestrial radio audiences).

So I am not sure why anyone would feel they've gotten ripped off. I will say that it's not a BETTER system than the PRO's have now.. but rather the SAME system that only samples SOME stations on SOME days.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney