|
5 members (bennash, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews),
45,913
guests, and
5,977
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 157
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 157 |
Im back from Nashville... Had a very productive trip... Saw old friends and did some new and old biz.. Had an encounter with a person who shall remain nameless, unless we are sitting around a campfire and the jug passes me by one too many times..ahem.. At any rate I showed up at his "office" , turns out he wasnt so "tough" in person, needless to say he backed down on trying to kick my butt, not that maybe he could have done it ,he just didnt expect that I would really show up at his office of scams.......We had one of those talks ... He is one of many not on the level folks that dot the Nashville landscape.. Because of my website ,I get emails offering me "deals"...They havent even taken the time to read what it is...and they assume that Im a writer. Many times I answer them just to see what it is that they are doing... This person and I got into it through the wonders of email..I was told he would "kick my butt if I ever came to his office"..I did ,he didnt, and we had a little talk. End of story. So it is good to be back etc...Hope all is well on the forum.. Dude... http://songconsultant.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,778
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|