|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
25,117
guests, and
5,612
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,697
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,697 |
Snake,
I too have stayed away from this one to let Daisy evolve. You are a master of storytelling my friend, because you have done it.You set up perfect imagery. I can see Daisy and feel the breeze as she dances and turns. You have painted a portrait of a beautiful soul. Wish I knew you both. If I get back to your town, I may look that area up, so I can meet you first hand.
Sincerely,
Jan
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|