|
8 members (bennash, Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, KyleCrawford, texritter, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
78,394
guests, and
5,636
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 9,649
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 9,649 |
Vikki,
I am on my computer at least 3 - 5 hours daily. I write books, songs and screenplays (ack...screenplays are a pain!); but I have never once written a blog. The only blogs I read are baseball related. I grew up with baseball (my father was a minor league player) and I am an avid fan. Well, I occasionally read Brian's blog. But, I am curious to see what other folks have to say about this!
Al
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,063
Posts1,185,730
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|