I'm holding a little JPF song contest, in a previous thread, the first five songwriters who posted would be entered. The winner gets a free demo. If this gets a good response, I might do it again in the future.

Here are the contest songs in the order they were posted:

Moker Jarret's Song http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6592517

John Crandall's Song http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6584343

Kevin Emmrich's Song http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6312081

Vicki Flawith's song http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6552760

David Kraut's song http://www.broadjam.com/player/playerhosting.asp?play_file=12663_371987



The rules are: listen to each song and vote for your favorite. To keep the contest fair, make sure you listen to each one and pick your favorite song, not your favorite person. You may, if you wish, read the lyrics as well, you can find them here:

http://www.jpfolks.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/621601/page/1#Post621601

The contest lasts until June 8 at noon. You need to vote to see the results as they mount up.

Have fun, good luck to all, and may the best song win!

Song Contest
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 06/01/08 02:30 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. -Johnny Cash

It's only music.
-niteshift

Mike Dunbar Music