Originally Posted by Moker Jarrett
I'm not sure who's busier the auto tune operator at the Tim McGraw concert or the studio melodyne operator on a Rascal Flatts record... smile that said, if it's available technology you should use it if you're trying to be commercial, your competition is using it...i can't sing nearly as high as he can and i must admit i like alot of the writers they give cuts to, wish i was one of them...yeah, and like being a backstreet boy( or a writer for them) would have been a bad thing, yeah crap i hate yachts and big friggin' houses that are paid for...ha...mj


I'm with you MJ. They can cut one of my songs any time they want. I don't think Jeffery Steele gives a hoot if they use Autotune or not.


Bill
http://www.soundclick.com/billrobinson
http://www.dreamqueststudio.com
Skype; bill.robinson12

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson didn't say it

http://voidnow.org/
http://www.americansworking.com/