|
6 members (Fdemetrio, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
87,017
guests, and
5,849
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,526
Helping Hand
|
Helping Hand
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,526 |
Robert Plant was one of Ann Wilson's idols! I saw her in concert about 9 years ago, and she WAILED some Zep tunes...one I'd never heard on an album cut, "Black Dog", she simply nailed to the wall. I nearly pissed my pants! She got to hang out with Robert Plant twice, that I know of, and it was a dream come true for her, from what her publicist said. I don't believe she smokes and from what I've read, she takes good care of her voice. She drinks warm apple juice before concerts and recording sessions, etc. I drink a shot of warm bourbon before practice...hey it's WARM anyway! Clears out the gunk.
Robert Plant smoked Marlboro's for like, a gazillion years. Maybe he still does. On his collaboration with Alison Krauss ("Raising Sand") he sounds absolutely amazing. Go figure! You don't hear him scream out Zep tunes anymore though, but that's forgivable. He's still a "golden god" to me.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,846
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|