|
6 members (bennash, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
45,842
guests, and
5,885
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 19,858 Likes: 1
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 19,858 Likes: 1 |
~~~TRaILER TRaSH LoVE~~~ © words and music by C. Stewart ( May 10, MOTHERS DAY - 2009 )
I'll admit I was trailer trash To fall in love with you Everytime I get out of jail You're kissin' someone new
I ain't nothin' but a bag a tears SInce you ate my big mac All you left was mustard baby In the bottom of my sack
Since you split the scene All I do is drink I know both your teeth are green Your undergarments stink
But I love ya, yeah I love ya
You're the best looking Girl in the trailer park Looked even better in the dark
Now I microwave a corn dog And I drink malt liquor beer I'm sleeping with your sisters And your mama's old brassiere
I aint nothin' but a bag a tears You took my french fries too All my friends are trailer trash And they've all been with you
You're the best looking Girl in the trailer park Looked even better in the dark
Since you split the scene All I do is drink I know both your teeth are green Your undergarmets stink
But I love ya, yeah I love ya
I'll admit I was trailer trash To fall in love with you I'll admit I was trailer trash To fall in love with you I'll admit I was trailer trash To fall in love with you
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,778
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|