|
8 members (bennash, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, Fdemetrio, 1 invisible),
34,753
guests, and
5,992
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904 Likes: 89
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904 Likes: 89 |
I listened to both, they are fantastic! Nice builds, good dynamics (hard to do with orchestral samples), pretty melodies. Nice job! The updated version sounds very real. I'm on headphones, so I can't say much more until I listen at home. Enjoyed it! Thanks Bob! I've been trying to articulate each instrument (and have the right mindset). I'll keep trying to improve, but it's a start. I see the "Xtreme" samples are due for delivery tomorrow. That should add another dimension - especially for film work. That's it for my spending for awhile. I did my patriotic duty for the economy President Obama. Always glad to help.  Best, John 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,077
Posts1,185,771
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|