Hello again! How nice to hear from so many of you. It made me realize just how wonderful this site is and how I've missed being here. With the economy crashing in on the entertainment biz here in Vegas so badly over the past year, I had to go back to the "Cher" show (after being gone for 6 years) and also do a day gig handling PR for a company. Just crawling back up the financial ladder once again. But, things are looking up and I'm able to take some time to smell the roses. So, I thought I'd check back into this wonderful place and see how you all were doing. Thanks for taking the time to say hello in your unique and special ways which are so endearing. So sorry to hear about Brian's recent health. I'd like to create a raffle to raise some money if we can get enough agreement to do so. I'm hoping to find someone who has some frequent flyer miles to donate to the cause so we can offer a trip for two to LV to see my show and get the grand city tour. I'm wondering if that type of prize would be of interest to anyone and what type of price we could charge for a raffle ticket. Let me know your thoughts. I'd provide transportation from airport to hotel and back, two tickets to my show, and a city tour. Maybe someone else can donate the cost of a hotel room for two nights? Then, we could hold a raffle for this prize. The only thing is that I'm in the show until May 16th. I could still give tix to the show even when I'm not in it, but I would love the winners to be able to come before I close.

Okay, so that's the scoop for now. I've missed you all dearly.

Heidi


"And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." Paul McCartney