|
7 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
32,162
guests, and
5,855
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 17
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 17 |
I just typed up a quick memory recall of a song I wrote when I was 19..put it in the lyric forum, called sweet friend of mine...I'm going to be reworking it around some melody wise and probably title and a few lines also cause I have changed alot in the 20 years since I've wrote it, but it was the first thing that popped into my mind..ya head on over there and tear me to shreds LOL...seriously I can handle all criticism...it's how ya learn
tina anderson
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,781
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|