|
7 members (Fdemetrio, texritter, Everett Adams, bennash, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
57,274
guests, and
6,049
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,389
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,389 |
It's ALL good MAB! In fact it went so great that they're bringing me back in 2 weeks to do the same for Santana and Steve Winwood!!! They would like me to play as many opening shows as possible, but I'm unable due to previous commitments,{yes I know I'm an IDIOT not to blow off bar gigs for a chance to open for more national acts, but in the big picture, the local bars keep me in buisness, and I can't screw them all over on dates I already have booked! That said, they{Riverbend} claimed that they were blown away by my performance and professionalism {their words!}and next summer they want me to open as many shows as possible! Tonight I sold 10 CD'S in 50 minutes {drinking money!}And I think I opened a LOT of doors professionally. Great night! BTW, The Moody Blues were GREAT!
bc
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,767
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|