Welcome Rock Chick,

We're glad to have you join us. I would suggest you consider using your real name, even if it is just your real first name and last initial so that folks get to know a real person and not an anonymous screen name. You can change your display name any time and I will be happy to activate it. I make the same suggestion to everyone and you'll see that a large percentage of folks use their real names and it's much easier to join in and build trust that way.

See you around the board,

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney