|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
65,182
guests, and
6,107
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,710
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,710 |
Mike, Thanks for starting this thread. As I read all the interesting and challenging things others were learning, I felt kind of guilty. Especially when I asked myself what new thing I've learned lately and the answer came back "nothing." As I thought about that, I wondered if there was something I might find interesting enough to learn more about. At first, I couldn't think of anything. Then a lightbulb went on in my head. How about learning how to love again? Naturally, not wanting to go through all the hard work of learning how to love again I thought I'd write a song about it instead.
I thought there must be dozens or hundreds of songs with that title, but a check of ASCAP title database only showed one. So I was off to the races. I'll post the lyrics and a rough garage band work tape of it shortly.
But if people don't like it, I'll have to blame you, since your thread gave me the idea for it.
Last edited by Dan Sullivan; 07/31/11 11:43 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,072
Posts1,185,746
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|