John,
I have no problem with Welfare, helping the diavantaged. God knows I've seen it first hand. My daughter, lost her husband going on 4 years in Feburary. They had bought a house a few years back. Now she who wasn't working and her husband handled all the finances, was gone. So, she had to get out and find a job. She did get some help from SSI but some of it has now run out. She was way behind on the house payments and didn't have the money to catch up. So we borrowed the money to bring it up to date. We have our house and cars paid off but we had to borrow money on one of our cars.

My number 2 Grandson. We have bought a new set of tires for the car he and his wife have. He does work 3 days a week at Wal-Mart as basically a Janitor. Well, the Air Conditionar failed on the car, a 1996, I think, of which has one belt running everything was grinding. So we are paying to have that fixed. So, like it or not, things aren't as peachy here in "Millionare" land as you would think. But, I haven't given up. I know, that Million is just around the corner.

Last edited by Ray E. Strode; 10/05/11 04:18 PM.

Ray E. Strode