Hi Travis. At least Graham Gouldman was co-writer on most of 10CC's songs. I guess that accounts for something. But I hear you about bands touring without original members. Unfortunately, our rock heroes age and die off like the rest of us, and oftentimes it seems the names are kept going if not the original people. I think that's a money factor.

I've always had a problem accepting bands where the lead singer is not the same one who sang the hits. It's not the same Foreigner without Lou Gramm; Styx without Dennis DeYoung (although they did have two other singers); Journey without Steve Perry; the Guess Who without Burton Cummings.

At one time, Molly Hatchet did not have even one original member. What's up with that? Yet all these names are still touring. Some of them don't sound half bad, but I wonder why they don't just name themselves something else and forge a new identity. Oh yeah, that's right. The money.

Greg


If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.