|
5 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, Bill Draper, 1 invisible),
24,853
guests, and
5,917
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 551
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 551 |
I'll Take The Beer by Taggy Lee
I’m gonna put on my drinking cap And figure what to do I’m tired as hell Putting up with you
Drinking buddies wise me up They say I’m getting screwed Ever since we shacked up My attitude’s been skewed
The more I drink, the more it’s clear I love you, but not as much as beer You run hot and cold, I pay the cost The beer in my mug always comes with frost My drinking cap makes me wise beyond my years Don’t make me choose cause you will lose I’ll take the beer
When I come home, I’ll carry no excuse I’m happy as a clam Don’t rile me up I don’t give a damn
Love me or hate me , don’t get in my way Not looking for trouble I don’t want to fight Got nothing to say to either of you or am I seeing double?
The more I drink, the more it’s clear I love you, but not as much as beer You run hot and cold, I pay the cost The beer in my mug always comes with frost My drinking cap makes me wise beyond my years Don’t make me choose cause you will lose I’ll take the beer
An ego under its own power travels assback. ~ Smarticus
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|