|
7 members (texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
67,761
guests, and
6,019
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4,172 Likes: 8
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 4,172 Likes: 8 |
I was so excited the very first time I ever heard Vic sing his song "Johnny Cash", right here on JPF, I wanted to sing with him. I was so happy when he thought doing a "Johnny and June" type song was a good idea and we got right to writing a duet. This has been in the works for a long time and I am so happy to finally be posting it. A dream realized. Quiet Man on SoundClick Quiet Man by Vic Arnold and Tammy Carlson © 2011 (Tammy) C'mon darlin, tell me about your day I promise I'll hang onto every word you say there's something in your eyes but I won't understand I wish you would talk but your a quiet man (Vic) Baby this quiet is what I hide behind I want to tell you things but hold back each time I'm guarding my heart now, can't you take a chance you will know that I love you when we start to dance (Chorus) I'm a Quiet Man (Vic) You can talk to me (Tammy) I'm a Quiet Man (Vic) Tell me everything (Tammy) You're a Quiet Man (Tammy) One Day they'll see (Vic) (in harmony) It's the heart that speaks for the quiet man (Vic) My love is real, locked inside my heart The words are all there, but I don't know how to start They're like little secrets I find hard to tell But I'll drop them like pennies in your wishing well (Tammy) It isn't really something you should conceal Tell it to me softly how I make you feel whisper your sweet words of love when you can But for everyone else, you'll be a quiet man (Chorus) I'm a Quiet Man (Vic) You can talk to me (Tammy) I'm a Quiet Man (Vic) Tell me everything (Tammy) You're a Quiet Man (Tammy) One Day they'll see (Vic) (in harmony) It's the heart that speaks for the quiet man
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|