|
7 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
31,789
guests, and
5,853
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 5
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 5 |
Hello,
I have some great analog gear for mastering (Manley, Maag, API, Prism Sound) which I got to work on my own music, but I've found I enjoy working on other people's projects as well. I am willing to work within people's budgets, as I know mastering can be expensive. If you're in need of mastering, feel free to drop me a message about your project.
Tully tullymackaytisbert.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,055 Likes: 69
Top 25 Poster
|
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,055 Likes: 69 |
Generous offer!
I hear people say Analog is a 'warmer' effect than Digital. Many people, 'they say', are going back to Analog.
There are lots of folk here who create and might enjoy the benefits of Mastering. Listen around the threads and you may want to approach some directly.
There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|