|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
52,733
guests, and
6,069
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,389 Likes: 26
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,389 Likes: 26 |
sounds like she wants to be Amy Whinehouse....but would make a good movie track for sure.
"It Mattered to THAT One"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90 |
Her get ups are odd. But, I think she is a street person, who mocks Amy Winehouse if anything.
Last edited by Bill Draper; 01/17/26 07:05 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,909 Likes: 89
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,909 Likes: 89 |
Ha, Wanda Jackson was the first concert I went to. My early high school years. Those were the concert days. I was close enough to touch her. Merl Haggard was also scheduled that day. But it was cancelled because he was drunk. Memories...
John
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90 |
Did you notice I posted in the Oklahoma chapter ? That’s Wanda Jackson home town. JPF has such vast forum acreage!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,556 Likes: 90 |
Ha, Wanda Jackson was the first concert I went to. My early high school years. Those were the concert days. I was close enough to touch her. Merl Haggard was also scheduled that day. But it was cancelled because he was drunk. Memories...
John Wow. Extremely cool. I think she only just retired. I just read she toured with Elvis Presley and dated for awhile. Merle Haggard drunk??? LOL…so funny!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|