|
5 members (Michael W. Brown, texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
69,991
guests, and
6,105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hi Lynman
This aussie girl is happy that Don't push my button is stuck in your mind hah, that's a good thing.
Thanks, and I'm pleased you still remember it, and Wow, I'm over the 1000 views, YIPEE!
Hugs Michele
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
I thought I would just bump this hah, over 2000 views.
Last edited by Michele Bolton; 11/24/09 12:17 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,461
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,461 |
bump away doll, if I pushed your button, please excuse me for somethin
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hi Gary, Nah you haven't pushed any of my buttons, I hold you close to my heart,  and all my friends here.  One day I hope to have the money to get a video clip professionally done hey, this was done very quickly by Paul, that's him playing the guitar in the clip, I think he done a fabulous job, it's just me in the clip that needs a big make over hey. I need to win Lotto hah. Thanks for checking it out. Hugs Michele
Last edited by Michele Bolton; 11/25/09 07:44 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,073
Posts1,185,750
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|