Hey guys,

It goes the 0ther way as well. There is a man I know who would be your stereotypical rich guy. Really bitter, all he cares about is money and stepping on other people. Kind of like Mr. Potter in "It's A Wonderful Life". He and my father actually had business dealings for many years in the 70's and 80's. My Father made him a LOT of money.
My Dad and I had a business that bought, sold, and restored classic automobiles. Jaguars, Mercede's, Muscle cars, Caddilacs, etc. This guy bankrolled the operation with private financing. And he got many cars for his collection. In the recession of 1990-91, collector art, cars, etc. all took a big financial hit. The bottom dropped out and we had a lot of inventory we couldn't sale. This guy actually owned the cars. But he expected his profit. So he took my Father's house. He already had 4 houses but took my Dad's out of spite and desire to get his money back.
They were in business for 20 years.
Shortly thereafter he was diagnosed with terminal liver and pancreatic cancer. He was given 6 months to live. It has been around 17 years since then and he is still alive. He went to various medical clinics around the world, found experimental treatments and now is still healthy and doing fine. And an ass.
So sometimes the good die young and the bad just don't die.

MAB